Tuesday 19 December 2006

careful what you ask

let's not talk about me, i might cry,
so just be careful dont' touch me or even ask me how am i doing, cos i might surprise you and me and start crying
possible and pausible reasons a few, but REALLY, no idea
and so, since you are asking, i am so so; i will tell you that i am running away from 'no idea', that in fact i am becoming really good at steping on other people's toes as i run away (AWAY AND FAR), my personal speciality if you need to know are the people i love the most.
if you saw me in an airport you would never be able to recognise me as i would be nice, chatty and smily; however, if you scratched, you only need to ask how are you, you'd realise that there is something else undefined, unknown, shapeless. I can get into conversations i don't really care about and offend someone; the fact that some people are easily offendable and proud doesn't make it any easier.... mirrors, families and generations, what a bloody combination if you ask me
anyway, none of this is the point, in fact there is not point at all
i voluntarily left an anchor that keep me stressed but sane and it is me who has to deal with it, even if i have no idea how to; i hope the patience and love of those around will help me find sanity in my still-stressing world
it is all about being and feeling centered; normally people would go to india, do a big yoga course and center themselves.
Others do bungy jumping with their daily routines in their city of residence. Some of those, as Foucault rightly pointed out, are kept in similarly looking 'houses' namely hospitals, schools and prisions 'cos discipline will straighten them'.

No comments: