Friday 27 April 2007

hiding from me

i am in shock, i'm in quasi total panic
i suffer from a tight stomach, while clenching my teeth equally tight
i feel like a zombie who didn't realise daytime had arrived
i have an urge to hide, today i'm not answering the phone
i want to think but i can't, a million questions to ask but i don't dare
i seek my friends and they are not around
i begin to see a clear sky sk(e)yping the world
i find friendship from those far away in world-forgotten places
i hear their voices encouraging me, against all odds
i know about the voices of those close to me, weighting down on me
i prepare for other's questions with no answers at hand
i postpone the moment of stopping hiding from myself

1 comment:

ladelentes said...

bonita, no te agobies. ya vengo a visitarte...
xxxxxxxxxx