Tuesday 7 August 2007

good and bad days

you can think you do not have expectations, convince yourself that that is the case, but when it comes to it, we all have them, it's a human trait
you can think you know what it's normal, what it's polite, what is welcoming, what is correct, what is beautiful; and of course their opposites
you can think....

last time i felt this way I was 11 years old and didn't speak a word of english; at that time i felt awful for a month, the time I was in a complete foreign reality, without my 'normality'
that experience, although hard to live, changed my life and it was for the best

I now have far more experience, good analysis skills, enough space to take perspective on things and a bigger sustaining circle, there are however, some days better than others

No comments: